Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about the system. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please use the link at the bottom of the page to send us a message.
- Portfolio Overview
- Portfolio Features
- Exploring Occupations
- Exploring Colleges
- Finding a Job
- Additional Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I add my company's jobs to the job listing database?
- How can I access the videos through a firewall?
- How can I resume the Interest Profiler or Work Importance Profiler?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I register for an account on the system?
- How do I sign-out of my account?
- How often is the data updated?
- I can't get the career videos to load
- I don't remember my password, how can I log in?
- I don't remember my username, how can I log in?
- I've found a college I would like to pursue, how do I proceed?
- I've found a job listing I would like to pursue, how do I proceed?
- The college I am looking for is not listed
- The job I am looking for is not listed
- What is a Job Zone?
- When was this site updated and how do you cite it in a paper?
- Where does the occupational information come from?
- Where do the college listings come from?
- Why does the occupation I am looking at have no data for wages and/or projections?